Monday, March 9, 2009

Easter Layout


We will be making this layout at my next workshop on Tuesday evening, March 17 at 7 p.m. The cost will be $5 for the basic layout (paper, ribbon, stamping) and you can add all the extras (flowers, brads, edge anchors) for only $2 more. Contact me if you would like to come and play with us!!

We will be using:
Paper Garden Level 1 and Level 2 papers
Heritage Letters and Numbers stamp sets (retired)
Big Pinks flowers
Window Charms--circles
Colonial White Edge Anchors
Petal brads
misc. buttons (CTMH and other)
ribbon from my stash

3 comments:

Heidi Smith said...

Just wanted to say hey! I saw you posted on the scrap blogs at 2P's and thought I'd pop over there! Good to *see* you again!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Wow! This layout looks great. I saw you posted your link on twopeas!

senovia said...

Hi :) I'm browsing your blog because you posted on 2Peas. :) I think I'll bookmark you because I love all the cards you post. And I'm really not inspired to make cards anymore, so I like this. :) Have a wonderful day!!