Friday, April 3, 2009
Another month gone...........boy, have I been a Blog Slacker!!! March was such a busy month, with lots of things happening around our house. Two of the most exciting things are that Emily lost her first tooth (and has 3 others loose) and we went on a cruise to Mexico for Spring Break. It was Em's first cruise and she loved it! I even have pictures to share, as soon I make time to download (or is it upload??) them!!!



At least I have a project to share today!! I actually made this card a while back, and just never got around to posting it. I am not overly thrilled with how it turned out. I think I would have liked it better with either a color background, or a color flower. As it is, I think it is TOO white--kind of washed out! However, it is made with my FAVORITE paper pack, Emporium, so that alone makes it worth sharing!



supplies (all CTMH, unless otherwise noted):
Emporium Level 2 paper pack
From Me to You stamp set (from promo card kit)
Connections stamp set
Just Blooms--white daisy
Bigger Brads--heavenly blue
ribbon--from my stash

colors: cocoa, sweet leaf, twilight, buttercup, vineyard berry

size: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"

idea from: another blogger (but I can't find which one--sorry!)

0 comments: