Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Time to Say Thanks

Seeing that is almost Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a minute to thank all of my fellow teachers for everything that they do for their students. Our job is often thankless, and we rarely get to see the long-term results of our efforts. However, we do it because we love our kids and we know we are making a difference in their lives!

So in honor of all you do, I am offering a Thanksgiving Give-Away!


You can enter your name to win in several ways:
1. Leave a comment here on my blog
2. Follow me on Bloglovin'
3. Head over and "Like" my Facebook page, The Inspired Soul with Shannon Murdock
4. Share the Give-Away post on my Facebook page

For every 25 comments here on my blog, "Likes" on my Facebook page, and shares of the Give-Away post I will draw a name to win $10 from my TpT store. The more you share, the more winners there will be! Drawing will take place on Sunday evening, November 30, around 8pm (Pacific Standard Time).

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: