Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Workshop--Finally!

Wow--was I sick last week. Flu yuck took over my body and I had all the symptoms--fever, aches, fatigue...then a sore throat...and finally it all went to my sinuses. I was miserable! I ended up missing 2 days of work, went back a day and then missed another day. I HATE being gone from work--there is so much to catch up on...and I missed 2 days of testing with my kiddoes. Oh well, we'll get it done somehow!

On to a more pleasant topic now--SCRAPBOOKING!!! I finally finished my November Workshop projects this weekend. Here they are for your enjoyment:

Peace on Earth card supplies (all CTMH):
*Aspen Level 2 paper pack
*November Stamp of the Month--All Decked Out
*Say it in Style stamp set (previous SOTM)
*Clear Sparkles (clear)
*Twilight Corduroy brads (Winter Mini-Medley)
*Prisma glitter

colors:
Outdoor Denim, Twilight, Bamboo, Creme Brulee

dimensions: finished card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"

idea from: a fellow CTMH Consultant--unfortunately I have misplaced her name!
**EDITED TO ADD**--original card design by Bren Yule!! Thanks Bren!

**********************************************

Sorry to partiaI post and run, but.......today is my birthday and we are heading out to dinner to celebrate. ClaimJumper--YUM!! I'm having Lemon Bar Brulee for dessert!!!

I will post the other 2 projects tonight or tomorrow!

0 comments: