Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Journal Your Christmas

I am taking this AWESOME on-line class this year called "Journal Your Christmas". I learned about it when I took a class from Shimelle at convention last year. I am very excited to start this project and have a record of all the little things about this season I love.

This class is so great for many reasons.......
1. Shimelle encourages you to make your album ahead of time so it is easy to add to each day or so.
2. She sends you a prompt every day in December to help you with the journaling.
3. Once you pay for this class you are a student for life. You can take the class EACH AND EVERY year if you want to!!
4. She provides a forum where all the participants can get together and talk and share their ideas, and Shimelle participates right along with us!!!

Are you intrigued???? Want to join us??? Check it out here:
Journal Your Christmas

0 comments: