Sunday, August 2, 2015

Getting Ready for Back-to-School

It is hard to believe that it is already August and school is just around the corner! This year, all of the elementary schools in my district are NOT having kids bring supplies. Each child is being asked to bring $20 and teachers are purchasing ALL of their supplies. Needless to say, I have been shopping deals and sales all summer and this is what my living room currently looks like:

(front of the pile)

(back of the pile)

Some teachers were not happy with this arrangement, but I am thrilled because this way I can prep everything ahead of time and ALL of my kids will have EVERYTHING they need on the first day of school. It also saves us a TON of precious class time organizing supplies those first few days!

Besides buying student supplies, it is also time for me to pick up (more than) a few things from Teachers Pay Teachers because it is Back-to-School sale time!!!


My TpT store is part of the sale, so be sure to check it out! Then come back here and tell us what you bought. I will be choosing one comment on Wednesday evening and that person will get a little Jamberry gift pack from me, so you can have pretty nails for the first day of school!


0 comments: