Sunday, November 9, 2014

My New Addiciton: Jamberry


 Okay, I have to admit to a new addiction! Have you tried Jamberry Nail Wraps yet??? They are amazing! They are basically heat-activated vinyl stickers that you put on your nails instead of (or on top of) polish.

Why do I love them, you ask? For many reasons:
1. They are faster and easier to use than painting my nails
       (I can do my nails in about 20 minutes with no mess)
2. I can choose from over 300 colors, designs, and finishes
       (solids, florals, metallics, matte, tints, french tips, etc.)
3. It is considerably cheaper than going to the salon for a manicure
       (each $15 sheet will do 2 manicures and 2 pedicures for most people)
4. There is no drying time and no worries about smudges or chipping
       (when applied correctly, the wraps are even waterproof)
5. They easily last for up to 2 weeks on my fingers and up to 4 weeks on my toes
       (I am lucky if nail polish lasts 3 days on my fingernails)


Stitched Away is a set I just ordered and can't wait to put on my nails! However, I am going to have to be patient because the set I put on a week ago is still going strong!!!


I love my Jamberry Nails so much, I dived right in and became a Jamberry Consultant. I am still in my first month and decided to offer a great deal to anyone who would like to get started wearing Jamberry Nail Wraps (see the flyer below). Browse my website to choose your favorite wraps, then just email me at inspiredshan@gmail.com to take advantage of this great offer!!


Still not sure? Click here to get a FREE SAMPLE!

Ready to become a consultant and save 30% or more on every order? Sign up here.

0 comments: