Monday, October 11, 2010

A Cute Halloween Banner

One of my favorite websites is Two Peas in a Bucket. It is a great scrapbooking message board and gallery. I always find tons of inspiration there. I was looking through Halloween projects the other day and found this AWESOME banner (and since I don't have any new Halloween projects of my own to post, I thought I would share this one)....

Boo Banner 
It was made by this gal: Lori. Check out her blog--it is great! She has tons of fun project ideas and some great photography tips!!

On another note…..I have changed the date of the All-Day Crop and Grace Album Workshop to Saturday, October 23rd. Please register soon, as spaces are limited!!

1 comments:

Lori Mar said...

I am so flattered to have you feature my banner, Shannon! Love your blog -- so full of great inspiration!