Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Look at Hooligans

DSC_0103

Look at these cute little guys!! I just love them! They are part of the exclusive stamp set that comes with the Hooligans Workshop on the Go. The best thing about these little critters is that the body parts are all separate stamps so you can mix and match to make all sorts of them!

DSC_0102 

My good friend and fellow CTMH sister, Dawn Ross, made this cute card and the one below. Check out all her amazing work on her blog, I am a Happy Stamper.

DSC_0101

Do you see that cute felt fellow? He is from the new Hooligans Level 2 Assortment. I love how he coordinates so perfectly with the stamped critters. This is such a FUN set to work with!!

DSC_0100 

Oooh, and if you look carefully you will see that Dawn used some of the new Opaques (colored adhesive pearls). I am sooooo excited that CTMH is finally carrying these. They add the perfect touch to so many projects!!

Be sure to check back in the next day or two. I am going to share a couple more projects that Dawn made with Hooligans!!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for showcasing these with your great photography. I think you made them look even better than they look in person. LOL