This cute little project is another find from a SU consultant’s website. I was unable to trace back to the original post, so if you know who I need to give credit to, please let me know!
The tote is made of cardstock and is secured closed with velcro. The front and back each have a pocket that holds 2 cards, and the inside pocket holds the envelopes. The notepad is attached with velcro so it can be replaced. I think I will add a loop of cardstock to hold a pen, too.
I love these pocket cards! The are so simple and easy to make. The pocket is secured only at the top by the ribbon.
The insert leaves lots of room to write a note, or even add a small photo. I would love to get something like this in the mail!
supplies used (all CTMH, unless noted):
- Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 paper pack
- Cottage Floral stamp set
- Picture Perfect stamp set
- (the sentiments are from a stamp set available to consultants only, but any circular sentiment would work)
- designer ribbon rounds—hollyhock & ric rac collection
- grosgrain ribbon—colonial white
colors: buttercup, hollyhock, olive, sweet leaf,
size: approx. 7” x 6” (closed); cards are standard 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
idea from: a very creative SU demo—sorry I don’t know who you are!!!