Monday, January 26, 2009

Open House Project #1

My Spring Idea Book Open House is in less than a week! I spent a good chunk of the weekend getting the projects I am offering ready to go. No surprise that this one is my favorite, since it uses Emporium papers!! This cute little tin is actually sold as a gift card holder, but I immediately saw potential for more...........




I turned it into a presentation container for some chocolates and a cute little card. The great thing about this project is that it is pretty enough to give to your best girlfriend, yet masculine enough to give to the guy in your life. And the design is general enough to give for any occasion! I am charging $3 to make this at my Open House.




supplies:
Emporium Level 2 paper pack
Emporium Creative Basics paper
Priceless Love stamp set
So Girly stamp set
Clear sparkles

size: approximately 3" x 4 1/2"

other: the divider is made of scored & folded cardstock
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

mE said...

This is absolutely DARLING! I love the little gift set and I love your twist on putting a tiny gift card in the tin as well. Your card is super cute :)

Inky Smiles!
Erin